Information collected by us
We will collect and process the Information that you give us by filling in forms (including those on our website) or by communicating with us, whether face-to-face, by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
This information may include identifiers such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, any financial information and other information provided by you in connection with:
- any due diligence;
- a prospective investment in any funds managed by us;
- completing any forms or other materials sent by or on behalf of us to you in relation to any prospective investment or investment made;
- any ongoing communications with us regarding any prospective investment or investment made; or
- any related matters.
Use of your information
The personal data you provided to us enables us to conduct our investment and advisory business in connection with your needs. Your personal data may from time to time be used for the purposes of:
- providing our services to you for customer service, support, security, fraud-detection, archival and back-up purposes in connection with the provision of our services;
- communicating with you in relation to our fund(s) / your investment and our research and advisory services;
- compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements including U.S FATCA, Common Reporting Standard, know your client, anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing, related checks including ascertaining whether you are a “professional investor” under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (as amended from time to time);
- as required by or under any law or regulation applicable to us or any of our affiliates (whether in Hong Kong or elsewhere) or at the request or direction of any regulator, law enforcement agent or other official (whether in Hong Kong or elsewhere).
All personal data is managed in accordance with and the use therefor is subject to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong and other applicable laws.
People Who May Process Your Personal Data
Your personal data is intended for Nan Fung Trinity (HK) Limited and may be shared with the following parties located within or outside Hong Kong:
- Nan Fung Trinity (HK) Limited and its affiliates and associated companies;
- Third-party service providers who assist us in providing or performing services, functions and activities on our behalf to support our interactions with you.
- Parties that we have a legal obligation to disclose information to, for example regulators and law enforcement agencies.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“Ordinance”), you are entitled to request us to:
- respond to you as to whether we hold any personal data about you and provide access to such data;
- correct any personal data relating to you which is inaccurate; and
- describe its policies and practices in relation to personal data and inform you of the kind of personal data held by us.
Retaining Your Personal Data
Upon receipt of your consent described below:
- We will use the following personal data for direct marketing: your (i) name, (ii) telephone number(s), (iii) residential and / or correspondence addresses and (iv) email address(es).
- Your data will be used for direct marketing of one or more of the following products / services: (i) our funds, (ii) investment opportunities and / or (iii) any other products / services directly related to the above.
You are free to decide whether or not to allow us to use your personal data for direct marketing.
We respect your privacy. Your personal data will never be disclosed and / or transferred by us to any third party outside of our group for direct marketing without your prior written consent.
We value your trust in providing us your personal data, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it.
You have the right to request access to and correction of information held by us about you. If you wish to access or correct your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.